The information below is not updated, contact Harald Sverdrup if you're interested in these models.
||Steady state soil chemistry; weathering
||Dynamic soil chemistry
||Reconstructs atmospheric deposition, nutrient
uptake & circulation
||Preparation for regional application of SAFE
||Simulation model for dairy farming systems
system (pdf) or
||Soil chemistry, tree growth, decomposition and more
||Uncertainties in SAFE
PROFILE and RegionalPROFILE:
- PROFILE is a steady-state, multi-layer soil chemistry model
- RegionalPROFILE is a regionalised version of PROFILE
The SAFE, initSAFE, MakeDEP and PreSAFE
- SAFE is a dynamic, multilayer soil chemistry model. It uses the same userinterfase (SAFEUI) as PROFILE.
- initSAFE is used to calculate a starting point for SAFE, assuming steady-state.
- MakeDEP is program that reconstructs nutrient uptake and atmospheric deposition. In a way it is the poor mans ForSAFE.
- PreSAFE is a bundle of models and data reorganisation that facilitates regional applications of the SAFE model.